SCHOOL PRIDE MEANS:
Treating others with respect
Finding peaceful solutions
Listening to each other
Being drug free
Keeping our school clean and beautiful
Having healthy friendships
Producing my own work
Maintaining honesty and integrity
Showing empathy and compassion
Appreciating our differences
Respecting the property of others
Engaging in safe activities
1. Learn and follow school and classroom rules.
2. Solve conflicts appropriately, without physical or verbal violence.
3. Keep a safe and clean campus that is free of graffiti, weapons, and drugs.
4. Serve as positive role models and help create a positive school environment.
5. Report any bullying, harassment, or hate-motivated incidents.
6. Display good sportsmanship on the athletic field, and on the playground.
7. Attend school on time, with school books, and supplies, and be prepared to learn.
8. Keep social activities safe.